Teachright East Anglia are recruiting for teaching assistants (Also known as Learning Support Assistant) for our client schools across the county of Suffolk.
Ipswich - Sudbury - Bury St edmunds - Lowestoft - Stowmarket
Start Date: January 2021 - Easter 2021 - September 2021
Hours: 32.5 hours a week (8.30 am to 4.00 pm) Term time only plus five staff development days
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and inspiring teaching assistants to join one of our academy schools at what is a very exciting time. We are looking for somebody with commitment, energy and drive to join this school team and work closely with staff to provide positive learning experiences for all our pupils. This post is suitable for experienced or recently qualified candidates.
We expect the successful candidate to:
- Be able to support in the delivery of high quality learning experiences for all pupils
- Have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children
- Promote the policies the Academy.
- Be supportive, nurturing and understanding
- Seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience
- Communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils
- Demonstrate good communication skills both orally and written
- Work well as part of a team
- Be willing to contribute to school life outside of the classroom
In return, you will receive:
- Excellent professional development
- The support of committed, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues
- A supportive and challenging environment
- Pupils who are eager to learn and a credit to the Academy
- Supportive parents
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applicants regardless of age, gender and ethnicity. Teachright is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all iits client schools. Therefore, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check and references.
Teachright is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.