Job Role: Teacher of ICT
Start Date: Septmber 2020
Teachright East Anglia are currently working with a SEMH school situated on the outskirts of Colchester that require a full time ICT teacher.
The school caters for up to 69 boys between the ages of 10 and 16 years with a range of social, emotional, and mental health (SEMH) needs. All of the pupils on roll have an Educational Health Care Plan (EHCP), our client will also be moving into a brand new facility within the Autumn term which offers all new equipment and updated learning/working environment for its employees & pupils.
- Full time - long term supply
- Teaching Key stage 3 & 4 ICT
- Planning, Marking, delivering lessons (desire to developing the current curriculum)
- Providing 1:1 support to pupils
What you will need:
- A confident & adaptable individual (SEN experience is desirable but not essential)
- A personable, creative and enthusiastic team player
- Strong classroom management
- Excellent understanding of your chosen subject & curriculum
- Be UK Resident or be eligible to work in the UK
At Teachright we appreciate juggling a full-time job and making school applications can be a lengthy process, which sometime yields no returns. The service we provide at Teachright is tailored to you and your busy schedule, we offer interview & lesson plan prep, CV writing & no lengthy job applications.
For more information regarding this position please get in contact today.