Job Role: Teacher of Science (Chemistry Specialism)
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Start Date: October half term
Teachright East Anglia are currently working with a secondary schools situated in Bury St Edmunds that have registered requirements for Teacher of Science with specialism in Chemistry to start after October half term.
- Maternity cover contract
- Teaching Key stage 3 & 4 chemistry
- Planning, Marking, delivering lessons and in some instances writing SOW
- Attending parents evening
- Providing 1:1 support to pupils
What you will need:
- A confident & adaptable individual
- A personable, creative and enthusiastic team player
- Strong classroom management
- Excellent understanding of your chosen subject & curriculum
- Be UK Resident or be eligible to work in the UK
At Teachright we appreciate juggling a full-time job and making school applications can be a lengthy process, which sometime yields no returns. The service we provide at Teachright is tailored to you and your busy schedule, we offer interview & lesson plan prep, CV writing & no lengthy job applications.
For more information regarding this position please get in contact today.