Supply teaching job opportunities for Qualified Teachers in Essex.
Teachright East Anglia are in search of Supply Teachers for secondary schools across the county of Essex. We cover all areas of Essex and look for teachers in all parts of the county to work locally to their homes - not sending you more than 45 minutes away at any given time.
This is to help us maintain our increasing need for cover on a day-to-day basis but also to work on short term contracts for periods of half a term, or even 2/3 terms in some cases.
This position is ideal for someone who is looking for flexible yet regular work. As a Supply Teacher we would prefer that you have QTS and at least 2 years qualified teaching experience in a UK classroom.
The ideal Supply Teacher applicant will:
- Be able to work from 1-5 days per week (flexible)
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of National Curriculum in their subject specialism
- Are committed, professional and are good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take on a challenge teaching new students in different settings and enhancing their learning experience
- Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to strengthen relationships with staff and students
- Be comfortable covering a range of subjects. Be it Physics and Music, or Drama and Maths, the more strings to your bow the better.
Benefits of working with Teachright East Anglia
- You will be rewarded for your efforts with competitive and fair rates of pay ranging from £120 to £150 per day, paid via PAYE
- SMS and E-Mail booking confirmations
- A dedicated Consultant who will seek out your ideal job role
- Pre booked assignment options (no morning calls where possible)
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
This advert is for a temporary position.
Teachright East Anglia is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided