Are you a KS1/KS2 Primary Teacher in Canterbury?
Teachright Education is a specialist recruiter that supports schools and education professionals in Kent.
Teachright are working with partner primary schools in Canterbury, in search of full-time KS1/KS2 Primary Teachers for January 2020 starts. They require teachers with a proven track record of 'Good teaching and Learning". Successful candidates will have the ability to create a 'stimulating learning environment', by inspiring young people with engaging lessons, and managing behavior and assessment effectively.
KS1/KS2 Primary Teachers
Our partner schools in Canterbury can offer?
- Paid to scale salaries and TLR's for outstanding candidates.
- Opportunities for career development and a supportive leadership team.
- A well-resourced learning environment shared planning and assessment and full-time learning support assistants in all classes.
- A support network that encourages creativity, challenge, change, and innovation.
- 28 happy children who are waiting to be inspired.
- Extensive CPD to develop high-quality teaching and learning.
What do Teachright want?
- Inspirational practitioners with a love for teaching and learning.
- An understanding of how young children learn and engage with the world around them.
- A proven track record of pupil progression socially and academically.
- An ability to work positively within a team and inspire others in the learning community.
If you can help our young people to develop, smile, and enjoy their learning with lessons that make a difference, then please apply to this advert and become part of the Teachright team.
- Suitable candidates will have QTS or equivalent.
- Have high expectations of themselves and their learners.
- Have a willingness to take part in all aspects of school life including teaching, pastoral care, and extra-curricular activities.
For safeguarding, references will be taken up before interview and successful applicants will require an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.