Job Role: Classroom Teacher KS1/KS2
Location - Sevenoaks
Start Date: September 2020
Teachright kent are in search of qualified primary school teacher that is comfortable teaching key stage 1 or 2 to start in September 2020.
The School is a wonderful school based in Sevenoaks. Rated 'Good' by Ofsted, the school ensures the best outcomes for children through their innovative teaching approach and a creative curriculum which promotes curiosity. The primary school is looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to become a part of their highly supportive and friendly team.
The children are motivated to achieve, encouraged to be independent and a delight to teach. Pupil voice is encouraged through the school parliament and family assemblies to celebrate children's achievements.
- Planning, Marking & delivering lessons
- Teaching Key stage 1 & 2 curriculum's
- Attending weekly meetings & liaising with parents
- Using a range of different tracking and student progress tools
- Controlling a classroom of pupils
What you will need:
- Hold QTS or completed a PGCE
- A cleared enhanced DBS or one in process
- A confident & adaptable individual
- A personable, creative, and enthusiastic team player
- Strong classroom management
- Be UK Resident or be eligible to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Teachright
- Competitive pay rates
* 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
* Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England.