Job Role: Newly Qualified Teacher
Location: Ipswich, Felixstowe, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Woodbridge, Beccles, Diss, Thetford and more
Start Date: January 2021 or Sooner
Teachright East Anglia are currently working with secondary schools situated in Suffolk that have registered requirements for Newly Qualified Teachers for a range of core subjects.
Subject specialisms include Maths, Science, English, Geography, History, RS, PE, DT, Business Studies, Media Studies, Psychology and more. A temporary to permanent arrangement may also be available if interested in this type of arrangement.
At Teachright we appreciate juggling a full-time job and making school applications can be a lengthy process, which sometime yields no returns. The service we provide at Teachright is tailored to you and your busy schedule, we offer interview & lesson plan prep, CV writing & no lengthy job applications.
- Teaching your specialist subject
- Teaching Key stage 3 & 4 pupils
- Planning, Marking, delivering lessons and in some instances writing SOW
- Attending parents evening
- Providing 1:1 support to pupils
What you will need:
- A confident & adaptable individual
- A personable, creative and enthusiastic team player
- Strong classroom management
- Excellent understanding of your chosen subject & curriculum
- Be UK Resident or be eligible to work in the UK
For more information regarding this position please get in contact today.