Job Role: Newly Qualified Teacher
Location: East Kent (Ashford, Canterbury, Dover, Swale, Thanet)
Start Date: September 2021 or sooner
Are you a Primary school Newly Qualified Teacher in East Kent?
Are you looking for a permanent primary school position in September 2021?
Are you a PGCE student that has had issues with your training due to the pandemic?
Teachright Education is a specialist recruiter that supports primary NQT's.
Teachright Kent are working with a progressive academy trust in East Kent. They are recruiting for Primary Newly Qualified Teachers for September 2021. They are looking for newly qualified teachers in EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
If you have had issues with your training due to covid-19 or still need to complete a final placement there is the opportunity to work in one of our partner schools this academic year to get you qualified ready for September 2021 starts.
The academy trust run an extensive CPD scheme that can fully develop your teaching and learning and ensure you acquire qualified status. You will be partnered with an experienced parallel teacher or phase leader that are fully aware of the teaching tool kit you need to develop to be a success in primary education.
Suitable Newly Qualified Teacher Primary Teacher candidates:
- PGCE, or equivalent teacher training pathway.
- Will have the ability to inspire pupils, plan and deliver engaging primary lessons.
- Are results driven and can prepare pupils for SATS.
- Are willing to learn new teaching strategies and are a reflective practitioner.
- Can work well with your NQT mentor and other members of the phase team including learning support assistants.
- Organised, friendly, enthusiastic, creative, flexible and resilient.
Benefits of working with the primary trust:
- M2 pay scale for exceptional candidates.
- Excellent QTS support and mentoring.
- You will be part of a structured, committed and hard-working phase. They work together to produce collaborative planning and assessment.
- Excellent staff support and leadership development, good career progression opportunities and a friendly and dedicated approach to school leadership.
For safeguarding, references will be taken up before interview and successful applicants will require and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.