Job Role: Newly Qualified Teacher
Location: Ipswich - If Ipswich isn't applicable please still apply and we will do our upmost to secure you a role closer to home.
Start Date: September 2021
Teachright East Anglia are currently working with secondary schools situated in Ipswich that have registered requirements for Newly Qualified English teacher to start in September 2021.
At Teachright we appreciate juggling a full-time job and making school applications can be a lengthy process, which sometime yields no returns. The service we provide at Teachright is tailored to you and your busy schedule, we offer interview & lesson plan prep, CV writing & no lengthy job applications.
- Teaching your specialist subject
- Teaching Key stage 3 & 4 pupils
- Planning, Marking, delivering lessons and in some instances writing SOW
- Attending parents evening
- Providing 1:1 support to pupils
What you will need:
- A confident & adaptable individual
- A personable, creative and enthusiastic team player
- Strong classroom management
- Excellent understanding of your chosen subject & curriculum
- Be UK Resident or be eligible to work in the UK
For more information regarding this position please get in contact today.