Job Role: Classroom Supply Teacher
Location: Chelmsford, Colchester, Tiptree, Maldon, Witham, Marks tey
Start Date: ASAP
Teachright East Anglia are in search of qualified teachers that are seeking a flexible work life balance.
This type of work will suit somebody who has held a previous teaching job and is now seeking a flexible or part time role with no planning & marking responsibility.
- Covering the absence teacher
- Teaching Key stage 1 & 2 pupils
- Covering a range of different subjects
- Flexibility to pick and choose the days you work
- Controlling a classroom of pupils
What you will need:
- Previous teaching experience
- A cleared enhanced DBS or one in process
- A confident & adaptable individual
- A personable, creative and enthusiastic team player
- Strong classroom management
- Be UK Resident or be eligible to work in the UK
You will be rewarded for your efforts with competitive and fair rates of pay ranging from £120 to £150 per day
For more information regarding this position please get in contact today.